Dallas and Main is 140 plus multi-family apartment complex in downtown Kennesaw, GA adjacent to City Hall. It consists of 25 buildings with multiple units, each building was designed to appear as a home that was refurbished into apartments. The Lewis House is the existing building on the Dallas & Main Property, originally built in 1889. The owners are rehabilitating the Lewis House into the Leasing Office with limited amenities in keeping with the design standards established by the Kennesaw Historic Preservation Commission.
Croft has recently been granted approval by the Preservation Commission to move forward with our work, deemed appropriate by their board. We are excited to be part of such a game-changing project for the city of Kennesaw and look forward to seeing it come to fruition.