CROFT works with our clients to create 21st Century learning environments.
By skillfully listening to our client’s vision for student learning, we assess their needs and help bring their vision to life through a fun but extraordinarily focused creative process. As relentless advocates for our clients, CROFT leads the architectural and engineering design process to steward their vision through the complex stages of budgeting, permit approval, and facility construction.
Recognized for providing exceptional facilities for clients with limited budgets, CROFT recognizes that Design is the real difference-maker in creating exceptional spaces for learning and maximizing the impact of finite resources.
CROFT’s team has design experience throughout the US and worldwide and is actively providing educational design services for traditional K-12, university, public charter, and private education clients.
FEATURED CASE STUDY
- Wheeler Performing Arts and Athletic Center
- North Cobb Performing Arts and Athletic Center
- Cobb County Board of Education Board Room
- Kennesaw Mountain High School Career Center
- Kennesaw Mountain Security Additions
- Cobb Schools Public Safety Headquarters
- Kennesaw Charter Science & Math Academy
- Academy for Classical Education
- Georgia School for Innovation and the Classics
- Brighten Charter Academy
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Kennesaw State Athletic Facility Renovations
- Dickerson Middle School Entryway Modifications
- Cherokee Charter High School
- Dominion Christian School
- Otis Redding Charter School
- Cobb County Schools Recovery Datacenter
- School for the Arts Infused Learning
TALK TO A TEAM MEMBER